Subscriber Train Changes
What's the same?
- You can still ride the train a max of once per day
- You can still ride for Free once every 3 days
- If you purchased tickets in the past, they will be converted into the new system.
- Tag Lines: We now allow you to add a "tag line" to your profile so people know what your Channel is all about.
When they hover over your name or image, your Tag Line will be displayed.
- Time Zones: We have train riders all over the world. You will now select your Time Zone and all
your train rides will be based off your time zone.
- First Class Upgrade: The 1st Class upgrade is now a monthly recurring fee. You no longer have to manually order each month. Order once and cancel when you want.
- Tickets Never Expire: In the old system, you would have to use your paid tickets every day otherwise they would expire. In the new system, purchase a pack of tickets and can use them whenever you want, instead of being restricted to a certain time frame.
- VIP Passengers: This is a way to advertise yourself on Subscriber Train. Show up in the homepage smoke, show up as a featured passenger and show up on a the ride success screen. Only 10 VIPs are allowed at a time.
Join the exclusive club!
- Profile Updates: There is now more information about yourself and more email preferences. It also lists your total # of rides and total # of subscriptions gained.
- Train Passengers: When you are logged in, you can now see the current train passengers. In the old system, you couldn't see
- Security: We have added more security features in place and hooked the site up to a secure server.
What's coming up?
- The ability to view a history of your train rides and who you were subscribed to and who subscribed to you.
- The ability to view your order history.
- Better tracking of users who unsubscribe from people after riding the train and cheating the system. They will be BANNED from the service.